We offer you a wide range of Sarees, Kurtis, Lehengas, and every other fashion garments for women. In addition, we also provide accessories, Jewellery, Handbags, Electronics, Home Appliances, Self Care, and Wellness Products. A one-stop online store ...
© 2020 Sehgall. All Rights Reserved
Inclusive of all taxes
You Save: 320. Discount: 64.13%
Product is not available
100% Buyer Protection
Free Shipping all over India
Easy 7 days Returns and Exchanges
Made in India
Free Cash on Delivery (COD)
Relieve your aches and pains with Cold Ice Packs. Helps relieve pain associated with bumps, bruises, aches, cramps, headaches, sinus pain, swelling, and joint pain. Fill bag 2/3 full with ice and cold water and then securely screw-on cap. Place directly onto the affected area.
- Ease muscles and joint pains - Lightens pains, aches, and soreness - Great for headaches - Easy screw-top lid - Soft exterior fabric is flexible and conforms to the body - Leakproof
How to use:
1. To loosen and remove the cap turn it counter-clockwise.
2. Fill the ice bag two-thirds full with either cold tap water, ice water, crushed ice, or ice cubes.
3. Turn the cap clockwise until it is secured tightly on the ice bag.
4. Turn the ice bag upside down and firmly press on the bottom to test for leakage.
5. Apply to the desired area.
6. Condensation may form on the outside of the bag. Wrap the ice bag in a soft towel to protect the skin and to avoid condensation accumulation.
7. Apply ice bag for 20 to 30 minutes (maximum) at a time. Continue to reapply after injury. Wait one hour between applications.