We offer you a wide range of Sarees, Kurtis, Lehengas, and every other fashion garments for women. In addition, we also provide accessories, Jewellery, Handbags, Electronics, Home Appliances, Self Care, and Wellness Products. A one-stop online store ...
© 2020 Sehgall. All Rights Reserved
Inclusive of all taxes
You Save: 764. Discount: 76.48%
Product is not available
100% Buyer Protection
Free Shipping all over India
Easy 7 days Returns and Exchanges
Made in China
Free Cash on Delivery (COD)
Get beautiful, smooth and nourished hair with the use of a hair spa cap. The cap is convenient to use.
Simply wash hair, then gently towel dry to prevent dripping. Wear a hair spa cap and set a medium level of temperature.
Remove the heating cap for about 10-18 minutes, wash your hair with warm water.
The steam is generated from wet hair and the steam starts working. It creates moisture which treats the scalp and hair.
It is suitable for use at home, salons, spas, beauty parlors, and many more places like these.
How to Use:
1. After washing your hair with non-conditioning shampoo, first completely dry the hair, apply some hair treatment cream, then use fingers to split the hair and massage the cream deep into the root. 2. Cover all hairs with a warm, wet towel and put on the heater hat. 3. Plug the hat into the power supply, wear it for around 15 minutes; if the room temperature remains low in winter, wait until the inside part of the hat gets warm before use. 4. Take off the heater hat after 15 to 20 minutes, unplug the power supply. 5. Take off the towel and wash your hair with warm water. 6. Finally dry hair as usual.
1. Please do not use this product near water
2. When using in a bathroom where the humidity is high, please unplug it;
3. Avoid scratching the healing cap when using hard objects;
4. Please unplug the power supply after use to avoid prolonged heating
5. This product cannot be rubbed and pulled hard, cannot be folded and twisted;
6. When using this product, if it is damaged, please stop using it to prevent leakage;
7. It is necessary to unfold the healing cap during use, and do not dry the heating cap for a long time.